Temporary Service Interruption During Transition to New System
We will be transitioning to the new system during this time frame:
We apologize for the inconvenience, but during this time frame, our service availability will be extremely limited:
- Our branches will be closed (and representatives at shared branches1 will be unable to access your account data or process transactions)
- Online Banking, Mobile Banking, automated phone banking (AUDREY), and Affinity ATMs will be unavailable
- Our Member Service Center Representatives will still be available to answer your calls but will be unable to access your account data or process transactions
Also, there are a few services with slightly earlier cut-off times:
- Affinity-owned ATMs located at some sponsor locations2 will be unavailable starting at 1 pm Thursday, May 30 and those located at our branches will be unavailable starting at 9:30 am Friday, May 31
- Online and Mobile Deposit will be unavailable starting at 1 pm ET Friday, May 31
- Any transfers scheduled through Pay Other People (PopMoney) and External (Inter-institutional) Funds Transfer in Online Banking with a "send on" date of May 31 or later will not go through
SUGGESTED ACTION: Note the time frame of this temporary service interruption so you can plan accordingly. Here are some ways you can plan ahead:
- Take advantage of our extended branch hours3 in the week prior to the service interruption:
- Saturday, May 25: 9 am to 3 pm
- Tuesday, May 28 – Thursday, May 30: 8:30 am to 7 pm
- Remember account balances will not be accessible during the temporary service interruption. If you anticipate needing your account balance, you may want to note your current balance (in Online Banking or AUDREY) before 3 pm on May 31.
- Make a note on your calendar to take care of any banking transactions (whether online, in-branch or by phone) prior to this weekend
1 Branches of other credit unions that can handle transactions on your Affinity account.
2Saint Clare's Hospital (Dover), Lucent Technologies (Murray Hill), St. Peter's University Hospital (New Brunswick), Telcordia (Piscataway) and IEEE (Piscataway)
3We will extend hours except in branches that are located within Select Employee Group buildings, which include those located at AT&T Bedminster, Quest Diagnostics (Teterboro,Paramus (AT&T Wireless), Raritan Valley Community College, Denville (Saint Clare’s Hospital)
4Please note: if you currently have multiple memberships with multiple bill pay accounts, you may need to take action to ensure your Online Bill Payments continue uninterrupted. To find out more, select “Online Bill Pay” when you create your custom online guide.